- To financially or otherwise support and promote the activities and scientific research of TRICALS;
- Stichting Friends of TRICALS will achieve this goal through fundraising and will make these funds and resources available for TRICALS (by means of loans, donations and investments).
- The financial capital of the foundation is comprised of all financial contributions, donations, grants, legacies, inheritances, or any other assets.
- An inheritance can only be accepted under benefit of inventory
Board of Directors
- The board of directors consists of at least 3 members. The majority of members should not be related or part of the same household.
- Members of the board of directors need to be working or otherwise engaged with institutes that are involved in the main objectives of TRICALS.
- The board of directors consists of a president, treasurer and secretary. If the board consists of multiple members, each member can hold a maximum of 2 positions.
- Members can serve for an indefinite period of time.
- The board of directors appoints new members
Functions, authority and remuneration
- In the fulfillment of their tasks, the board focuses on the interest of Friends of TRICALS.
- The board will not be remunerated for their activities. Members can be reimbursed for reasonable expenses made as part of Friends of TRICALS-related activities.
- Board meetings will take place at least every 6 months
- Every member has one vote
- The secretary will take minutes of every meeting and these will be accessible to all members
- Decisions can be made outside of meetings, under the condition that each member has expressed his/her opinion in writing
- A board member will not be involved in decision making when he/she has an (in)direct conflict of interests
Financial year and annual reports
- The financial year coincides with the calendar year
- The board of directors is required to put together a signed report (by each member) with the current balance and a statement of income and expenditures.
- These reports will be stored for seven years.