Tuesday December 8th at 15.30-17.30 CET, ENCALS and TRICALS will be sharing their latest updates in the online ‘ENCALS Satellite Meeting 2020’. This satellite meeting is prior to the 31st International Symposium on ALS/MND on 9-11 December 2020 (organised by the MND Association). The goal of this satellite meeting is to discuss international collaborations, SOPs and translation of new developments to the clinic. We will also briefly discuss various updates and research from TRICALS.
The meeting will take place online. The programme of the meeting is as follows:
- 15.30 – 15.50 ENCALS and TRICALS update
Leonard van den Berg
- 15.50 – 16.05 ENCALS Young Investigator Award 2020
Ammar Al-Chalabi & Awardee
- 16.05 – 16.20 TRICALS ICT Platform
- 16.20 – 16.35 Disease aggressiveness and phases in imaging, electrophysiology
and biomarkers: applications of the D50 model of ALS progression
- 16.35 – 16.50 Arterial blood gas analysis is a proxy of VC in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis respiratory monitoring
- 16.50 – 17.15 Discussing the feasibility of clinical trials in patients with paediatric onset ALS
- 17.15 – 17.25 EUpALS
- 17.25 – 17.30 Close of meeting
Attending this meeting is free of charge! However, you will need to fill in a registration form to receive a link to access the meeting. The registration form can be found here: https://www.encals.eu/meetings/encals-satellite-meeting-2020-virtual/
We look forward to seeing you there!