* Identification of susceptibility factors of ALS
* Setup of next generation sequencing
* Identification of CSF and blood biomarkers for the diagnostic and the pronostic of ALS
* Contribution to clinical trials
* Development of pharmacogenomics
We are also developing scientific projects on Molecular Imaging focused on neuro-inflammation.
We are setting-up a ALS Registry in the Centre Val de Loire which is an extension of the Registry of the Limousin
Communications and Publications of the results of our studies during French and International ALS Meeting and into national and international reviews.
Philippe CorciaProfessor of Neurology
Philippe Corcia is professor of Neurology at the ALS Centre of CHU Brettonneau, France
TUDCA (tauroursodeoxycholic acid) is a small molecule that is being explored for its potential as a treatment for ALSRead more
PreLude (Lithium carbonate)
Within an innovative platform design study, we will evaluate the efficacy of lithium carbonate in UNC13a homozygous patients.Read more
Within an innovative platform design study, we will evaluate the efficacy of Triumeq, a therapy developed for treatment of HIV that has shown to slow progression in ALSRead more